Monday, December 6, 2010

Free from prison.

So yesterday at 12:15 pm I finished year 9. I thought about going out and celebrating but when I look back on the year, it really wasn't worth celebrating. So being my lazy and nerdy old self.. I decided to go home, alone, watch old movies with my dad and play sims for about three hours until I was too tired to move the cursor and thought it would be safer, for the sake of my pixel friends, to not torture them any further. I really have no idea what I am going to do this summer.. I think the first thing I will do is

Run with freedom yelling to the sky Hallelujah!

Photobucket
then I might go swimming
Photobucket
and after I might dance around on my front lawn
Photobucket
Or maybe I'll just spend my whole summer lazing around in bed
Photobucket
Either way, I'm sure I will be very happy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts and your writing! I'm so glad you are blogging again (-:

Anonymous said...

woohoo, so much love for sims :)